BEL Exam Results 2014 released for the post of Contract Engineers & Deputy Engineers
The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced the final results of all the applicants who had participated in the recruitment exam conducted for the posts of Contract Engineers and Deputy Engineers respectively. The applicants short listed may go through the website of BEL for viewing their results online for the concerned recruitment exams. The applicants who find it difficult to view their results from the official website may simply follow the links as given at the end of this page to access their results in one single click.
The recruitment exam for the post of Contract Engineers has been conducted with reference to the Advt. No. 3101 as on 22nd January 2014. The results have been published on the website on 9th June 2014. The applicants who have been short listed will be considered as provisionally selected in the posts of Contract Engineers (Electronics) and Contract Engineers (Mechanical) respectively.
Online Criteria for downloading the results of BEL Recruitment Exams 2014:
1. The applicants should go to the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited at bel-india.com.
2. Now find the Career/ Recruitment section of the website to view the links of all the job notifications and results.
3. Find the online results link for “Recruitment of Contract Engineer-Mil.Com. SBU Ref: Advertisement No. 3101 dated 22.01.2014”.
4. Open the results PDF and find the list of all the provisionally selected applicants along with their applicant codes.
5. Download, print and save your results for all the recruitment exams.
Those candidates who find their names and applicants number in the results PDF shall be considered as provisionally selected for the concerned posts. The applicants will find the dates of reporting/ joining at the specified venues from the direct website links as given below.