BCECE Cut Off Marks 2014 Qualifying Marks and Selection Criteria
The BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is the qualifying exam for admitting candidates in different medical and dental courses offered by the state medical colleges in Bihar. The entrance exam is held specifically to admit students in 782 vacant seats in 9 medical colleges and 812 vacant seats in the Dental colleges of Bihar. The candidates who have applied and appeared in the concerned entrance exam can download their results from the official websites bceceboard.com by the second week of June.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination was conducted at different centres on 13th April 2014. The candidates can also download the Answer Keys of the concerned entrance exam from the official website as soon as it is declared online for this purpose.
BCECE Counseling and Admission Criteria:
The candidates who are short listed in the concerned entrance exam will be called in the Counseling scheduled to be held at the universities participating in the concerned exam. The candidates shall be given admissions in a particular college as per the eligibility, seats available and the ranks obtained in the merit list by them. The BCECE has already announced the results of the first stage of examination at its official website. The candidates who have been selected in the first stage of examination will be called in the second stage of examination scheduled to be held on 18th May 2014.
The candidates can view their results from the website online in the manner as given here below:
1. Go to the website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.com
2. Visit the Notice Board of the BCECE at the bottom of the home page of the concerned website
3. Now click the moving link of Results for First Stage of Examination and open it
4. This will open the result PDF of all the qualified candidates in the first stage of the BCECE Examination
5. The applicants can search their roll numbers from the list of all the qualified candidates to ascertain their results in the concerned exam.