(1) Seema’s present age is four times her son’s present age and four-seventh of her father’s present age. The average of the present age of all three of them is 32 years. What is the deference between the Seema’s son’s present age and Seema’s father’s present age.
(a) 44 years (b) 48 years (c) 46 years (d) Cannot be determined (e) None of these
(2) The sum of five consecutive even number of set A is 280. What is the sum of different set B of five consecutive number whose lowest number is 71 less than double the lowest number of set A ?
(a) 182 (b) 165 (c) 172 (d) 175 (e) None of these
(3) Deepak has some hens and some goats . if total number of animals heads is 90 and the total number of animal feet is 248, what is the total number of goats Deepak has?
(a) 32 (b) 36 (c) 34 (d) Cannot be determined (e) None of these
(4) The sum of the two digits of a two digit number is 15 and the difference between the two digits ot the two digit number is 3 .What is the product of the two digits of the two-digit number ?
(a) 56 (b) 63 (c) 42 (d) Cannot be determined (e) None of these
(5) The sum of the squares of two consecutive even numbers is 6500. What is the smaller number?
(a) 54 (b) 52 (c) 48 (d) 56 (e) None of these
(6) If 25 a +25b = 115, then what is the average of a and b?
(a) 4.6 (b) 2.5 (c) 4.5 (d) 3.4 (e) None of these
(7) The average of 5 positive integers is 436. the average of the first two numbers is 344 and the average of the last two numbers is 554. What is the third number?
(a) 482 (b) 346 (c) 556 (d) 384 (e) None of these
(8) The average age of a man and his son is 48 years, the ratio of their ages is 5:3 respectively .What is the son’s age?
(a) 36 years (b) 48 years (c) 60 years (d) 24 years (e) None of these
(9) The ages of Nishi and Vinnee are in the ration of 6:5 respectively. After 9 year their ages will be 9:8. What is the difference in their ages?
(a) 9 years (b) 7 years (c) 5 years (d) 3years (e) None of these
(10) The difference the present age of Arun and Deepak is 14 years. Seven year ago the ratio of their ages was 5:7 respectively. What is Deepaks’s present age?
(a) 49 years (b) 42 years (c) 63 years (d) 35 years (e) None of these
(11) Ninad, Vikas, and Manav enter into a Partnership, Ninad invests some amount at the beginning .Vikas invsests double the amount after 6 months and Manav invests thrice the amount invested by Ninad after 8 months They earn a profit of Rs, 45000 at the end of the year. What is Manav’s share in the profit ?
(a) 25000 (b) 15000 (c) 12000 (d) 9000 (e) None of these
(12) A and B can do a job in 16 days and 12 days respectively. B has started the work alone 4 days before finishing the job, A joins B. how many days B worked alone?
(a) 6 days (b) 4 days (c) 5 days (d) 7 days (e) None of these
(13) A can fo 50% more work than as B can do in the same time. B alone can do a piece of work in 20 hours. A with help of B, can finish the same work in how many hours?
(a) 12 (b) 8 (c) 13 (d) 5 (e) None of these
(14) every seventh mile. How long will he take to cover a distance of 96 miles? (approx.)
(a) 7 hr. 20 min. (b) 6 hr. 25 min.
(c) 8 hr. 42 min. (d) 9 hr. 48 min. (e) None of these
(15) A man starts from B to K and another from K to B at the same time. After passing each other the complete their journey in and 4 hours, respectively. Find the speed of the second man if the speed of the first is 12 km/hr.
(a) 12.5 kmph. (b) 10 kmph
(c) 12.66 kmph. (d) 20 kmph (e) None of these
Answer : (1) B (2) D (3) C (4) E (5) B (6) E (7) D (8) A (9) D (10) E (11) B (12) C (13) B (14) D (15) B