There are different types of courses and programs available in medical field. Candidates are also very focused and clear about not only the course they would like to join but also the university they prefer to pursue the course. So, many of the universities are conducting customized entrance exams but there are a few exams which are conducted at a national level.
AU AIMEE is an All India Medical Entrance Exam conducted by Annamalai University. This is an entrance exam to get admission in medical programs like MBBS, BDS, BPT, MPT, B.Sc., M.Sc., Dental Mechanics, Dental Hygienic and Diploma in General Nursing. This exam will help candidate to get into different levels and different programs of medical throughout India. Annamalai University exams are conducted in different centers of Tamilnadu as well as in other parts of the country.
There are different and customized eligibility criteria for different courses, but there are few common criteria those are applicable for all programs. The basic eligibility criteria for AU AIMEE Exam 2012 are:
• Candidate applying for this exam should have Indian citizenship.
• Candidate should have cleared 12th Class examination from Tamilnadu or similar board and should have studied Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English.
• Candidate should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST candidates).
AU AIMEE 2012 Exam pattern:
This is a multiple choice objective type of exam consists of two papers. Both the papers put together consist of 100 marks. Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam questions are based on 11th and 12th class syllabus of Tamilnadu State Board.
• Paper I is based on physics and Chemistry questions.
• Paper II is based on Biology questions that consist of Botany and Zoology.
In case you are planning to appear for AU AIMEE exam in coming academic years, you have to have detail and trust worthy information about admission procedure, exam and result dates and so on. We, at SarkariExam.com, will update you with authentic information at every step. You can also follow us on any of our social networking profiles like facebook, twitter or Google+. For any information related to this entrance exam or any such exam you can log on to our portal.