University of Allahabad Admission 2015-16
The Allahabad University invites applications every year from hopeful applicants for admissions in its new academic year (2015-16) during the month of March for Post Graduate and Under Graduate programmes in a wide range of courses offered at its University campus and various Institutes. The University will be issuing an admission notification along with the links on its authorized web page abruptly, through which keen students can sign up for admission. A few major courses that are offered in Allahabad University are mentioned below:-
-B.Sc. (Applied Science)
-B.Sc. (Home Science)
-M.A. / M.Sc. in Anthropology
-M.A. in Music
-M.A. in Hindi
-M.A. in English
-M.A. in Medieval & Modern History
-M.Sc. in Botany
-M.Sc. in Zoology
-M.Sc. in Economics
Name of Courses
|Postgraduate Diploma in Food Tech. & Processing||B.Sc. Exam from any standard University or equivalent with Biochemistry or Chemistry as one of the subjects, B.Sc. (Home Economics) B.Sc. (Home Science), or equivalent exam, B.Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. in Agriculture/Agriculture Sciences.|
|M.Sc. Nutritional Science|
|M.Sc. Food Technology|
|PGDCA||10+2+3 in any stream from any recognized university or its equivalent Degree with mathematical aptitude.|
|MCA||Graduate with any discipline from a standard college or university or any other exam equivalent with aptitude in Mathematics.|
|BCA||Intermediate pass with Maths as one of the subjects from any renowned Board of education.|
|Two Year Diploma inComputer Aided FashionDesign||Women candidates who have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|AdvancedDiploma in FashionDesign & Tech. (2 Year)||Women candidates who have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|B.A in Fashion Design &Technology||Only female candidates who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination.|
|Post Graduate Diploma inPhotojournalism & VisualCommunication||Applicants must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or College.|
|Bachelors in Media Studies||Applicants must have cleared 10+2 / Intermediate Exam from their preferred stream.|
For further list of courses offered and their respective eligibility, refer to admission notice.
Candidates who accomplish all the eligibility criterion of their preferred course of study can apply online for application via University’s official website- allduniv.ac.in from the date of announcement of admission 2015-16. This admission notification will most probably be issued during the months of March- April, 2015.
The hard copy of this system generated application form must reach the prescribed address before the advised last date for successful application along with the following list of documents:-
1. DD or Bank Challan Slip amounting to the Application fee.
2. Academic Transcripts
3. DOB Certificate
4. Caste Certificate
Applications received after the mentioned last date of receiving applications by post, will not be entertained. However, selection of applicants will absolutely be based upon their attainment of marks in the Entrance Exam conducted by Allahabad University.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Allahabad University’s official web portal – allduniv.ac.in home page and select the link for “Admission 2015-16” provided on the left sidebar.
2. Go through “Online Registration Details” and “Exam Schedule” links carefully on this page.
3. Download Challan Form and make all necessary payments as prescribed.
4. Click on “Fill Online Registration Form” on this page. Remember that this link will be available only after the declaration of official admission advertisement by the university.
5. Select your desired course of study and fill all your information in the appropriate fields on the application page and click on “Submit”.
6. Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport size photo and signature.
7. Cross check all the details carefully and then click on “Submit”.