Thursday June 29, 2017 - 11:18 am

अपडेट सबसे पहले

<< Home

Indian Army Agniveer Female Online Form 2023

Post Last Updates: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 @ 6:05 PM

Indian Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023

(Ministry of Defence, India)

Post Name – Female Agniveer (GD) in Women Military Police


• Starting Date – February 2023 ( ARO Wise)

• Last Date – February 2023 ( ARO Wise)

• Last Date For Form Complete – February 2023 ( ARO Wise)

• Rally Commenced From – Available Soon


Not Available


All Over India



Minimum – 17.5 Years

Maximum – 23 Years 

Age Relaxation – As per rules

Number of post – 1,000+ Posts

Vacancy Details for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023 : 

Download SarkariExam Mobile App

Important Information – As per the latest updates from the official, Join Indian Army has released the official notification for the Indian Army Female Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2023 Through Agneepath Scheme. In which the recruitment of Female Agniveer (GD) in Women Military Police will now be conducted under this scheme. The soldiers who will be recruited will be named as Agniveer. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home The remaining 25 percent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent jawans. Its process will be decided in which ‘Agniveer’ will apply to be permanent.

Online registration process for Indian Army Agneepath Female Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will commenced very soon & the Recruitment rally date will also be release soon. Tentatively In the first phase, near about 1,000+ Female Agniveer will be recruited in the Indian Army. Candidates must check the complete details for Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022 which has given below.

Post Name – Female Agniveer (GD) in Women Military Police

Category Wise Vacancy Details – 

Total Number of Posts – 1,000+ Posts

General – Available Soon

EWS – Available Soon

OBC – Available Soon

SC – Available Soon

ST – Available Soon

Pay Scale (Salary Scheme) for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023- Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand months salary in the first year of recruitment. After that, Agniveer’s salary will increase to 33 thousand in the second year, 36.5 thousand in the third year and 40 thousand rupees in the fourth year. However, 30-30 percent will be deducted every year for the retirement package from their salary & it will be deposited in the Agniveer Corps Fund. On the other hand, Government will also put the same amount (deducted amount) in this fund. The Salary Scheme (figure) can also be viewed from the table mentioned below :

Educational Qualification for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023 –

Female Agniveer General Duty (GD) –  Candidates who have Passed Class 10th Matric with 45% Marks overall and minimum 45% in each subject from any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.

Note – छात्रो से ये अनुरोध किया जाता है की वो अपना फॉर्म भरने से पहले Official Notification को ध्यान से जरूर पढे उसके बाद ही अपना फॉर्म भरे । 

Physical Standards for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023 –

Group I :

Running – 1.6 Km in 7 Min 30 Second

Group II :

Running – 1.6 Km in 8 Minutes

Height :

162 cm

Weight :

Ratio to height and age

How to Apply for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the Indian Army before the Last Date.

Requisites of Online Application –

Scanned Color Passport Size Photograph in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)

Scanned Signature in JPEG Format (20KB to 50KB)

*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying for the particular post.

Mode of Selection for Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023 – Selection will be based on-:

Online / Offline Examination

Physical Standard Test

Download SarkariExam Mobile App

“मै वादा करता हूँ सरकारी नौकरी पाने के पश्चात पूरी ईमानदारी व निष्ठा से कार्य करूँगा/ करुँगी |”

Important Links

Apply Online

Female Agniveer | Male Agniveer

Download App

Download Female Agniveer Rally Notification

Click Here

Download Zone Wise Female Agniveer Rally Notification

Click Here

Join SarkariExam on Whatsapp

Click Here

Download Mobile App

Click Here

Join Our  Telegram Channel

Join Here

Download Whatsapp GB Status Saver App

Click Here

Download Terms & Condition

Click Here

Download FAQs

Click Here

Download Eligibility Criteria

Click Here

Follow On Instagram

Follow Here

Resize Photo & Photo Sing Joiner

Click Here

Previous Year Paper

 Click Here

Syllabus & Exam Pattern

Click Here

Official website

Click Here

हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए

यहां क्लिक करें


More Jobs For You

Download Mobile App