AMRITA UNIVERSITY Counseling 2013
AMRITA UNIVERSITY Counseling will suppose to happen in the month of 4th June 2012 to 12th June 2012.
Information where counseling details can be found: http://www.amrita.edu/
Procedure to appear inAMRITA UNIVERSITY counseling
1) Candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website ofAMRITA UNIVERSITY Counseling.
2) Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wish to appear forAMRITA UNIVERSITY counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
Documents Required while counseling forAMRITA UNIVERSITY
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing forAMRITA UNIVERSITY Counseling.
1) Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
2) Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned onAMRITA UNIVERSITY prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card / Hall Ticket
6) Score card (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned on AMRITA UNIVERSITY application form
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned on AMRITA UNIVERSITY application form.
AMRITA UNIVERSITY Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Important things candidate must know to appear for theAMRITA UNIVERSITY counseling
•Select the appropriate center.
•Book the ticket in advance and must reach before one day of counseling
•Create figure and decide all the respective things of their choice.
All further details regarding the counseling of AMRITA UNIVERSITY can be found by visiting the official website: http://www.amrita.edu/
Candidates can also subscribe this page using control+d for further progress of AMRITA UNIVERSITY counseling.
Also candidate can receive sms on mobile by sending sms Join Sarkariexam to 58247.