Amrita Institute of Technology Science Admission Form 2014 Process to Apply Online
The Amrita Institute of Technology Sciences under the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has announced the admissions for its Master of Technology courses through the online applications to be filled at the official website of the university under the Admission section of the concerned university website. The candidates interested to apply should have successfully qualified the GATE (Graduate Admission Test in Engineering) 2014 in the required merits. The admission forms can be filled online and submitted till 25th June 2014.
Amrita University Admission Forms 2014 for M.Tech course:
The candidates will be required to appear and qualify in a common entrance exam conducted by the university between 2nd and 5th July 2014 for all the eligible applicants only. The GATE qualified candidates shall be exempted from the university entrance exam. The minimum eligibility to enroll in the Master of Technology course is a full time under graduate degree in engineering i.e. Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology with a minimum of 60% marks obtained in the concerned qualifying degree exam.
The admissions to the Amrita University –Coimbatore and Bangalore campuses will be done on the basis of the scores in the GATE 2014. The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply in the concerned courses may go through the complete process of applications from the information as given here below.
1. Computer Science & Engineering (Department of CSE, School of Engineering)
2. Control & Instrumentation Engineering (Amrita Center for Cyber Security Systems & Networks)
3. E- Learning (Amrita Center for E-Learning)
4. Power & Energy Engineering (Department of EEE, School of Engineering)
5. Robotics & Automation (Department of Mechanical Engineering and Amrita Multi Modal Applications using Computer Human Interaction Labs)
6. Thermal & Fluids Engineering (Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering)
7. VLSI Design (Department of ECE, School of Engineering)
8. Wireless Networks & Applications (Amrita Center for Wireless Networks & Applications)
The candidates should apply online from the website amrita.edu in the manner specified before the last date of applications as specified for this purpose. The candidates are advised to check their eligibility and selection process before applying to a particular course as stated above. The candidates should insert their latest photograph of the dimension 200 height x 150 width in jpeg formats for making an online application. The candidates can pay the requisite amount of application fee either online through Net Banking or they can use the Demand Drafts for making payment drawn in favor of the “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham” payable at Kollam.