Amravati University Admissions 2014 Applying Format & Exam
Sant Baba Amravati University is located in Maharashtra State. The university offers admission in various courses ranging from under graduate to post graduate levels through an entrance exam held commonly for all the applicants who wish to study in different courses of the Baba Amravati University. The university entrance exams are held every year in the months of May/June and the applications start from March/April respectively.
Courses offered by University:
The university offers admission in different disciplines including the following: Arts, Commerce, Sciences, Medicine, Ayurved, Education, Social Sciences, Law, Home Sciences, and Engineering & Technology. The university provides post graduate courses in the following main subjects namely Business Management, Computer, Biotechnology, Law and Chemical Technology etc.
Faculties/ Departments of Amravati University:
1. Faculty of Arts
2. Faculty of Commerce
3. Faculty of Science
4. Faculty of Home Science
5. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
6. Faculty of Medicine (Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dentistry & Homeopathy)
7. Faculty of Law
8. Faculty of Education and
9. Faculty of Social Sciences
Baba Amravati University Admissions:
The Sant Baba Amravati University offers admission in a number of courses available in both under graduate and post graduate levels. The university admissions usually begin from the June/July. The university admissions are provided in the affiliated colleges, recognized institutes and university departments respectively. The university has the facility of taking online applications since the academic session 2012-13. The offline application forms can also be filled by collecting forms from the university departments and colleges for centralized admissions in some of the courses like: BE, B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Ed, B.Pharma and MBA etc. For candidates residing outside Maharashtra there are some additional procedures required to be completed for applying to the university courses and programmes .
Procedure for filling online Application Forms from the University Website:
1. Visit the official website of the university i.e. sgau.digitaluniversity.ac or sgbau.ac.in for applying online for admissions
2. Go to the Admission section of the website and find the link of online applications or Apply Online
3. Register to the concerned website for filling your online application forms. You will get a unique ID and Password for verification of the applicant
4. Use the same for filling your online application forms. Upload you photo and signature along with all the personal details including educational information.
5. Print the e Suvidha Kit and enter the confirmation code for confirming your online applications
6. Select the course and the concerned affiliated college under which you wish to take admissions
7. Print the online application forms and attach all the necessary documents along with it and submit it to the concerned department & college
8. Buy the prospectus and complete your application process.