(1) The deference between a two digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the tow digit of the number is 18. The sum of the two digits of the number is 12. What is the product of the two digits of the two digit number?
(a) 35 (b) 27 (c) 32 (d) Cannot be determined (e) None of theses
(2) What is 783 times 869 ?
(a) 678689 (b) 678861 (c) 680427 (d) 681993 (e) None of theses
(3) (?)2 – (12)3 = 976
(a) 58 (b) 56 (c) 54 (d) 52 (e) None of these
(4) 351 ÷ 6 ÷ 0.5 = ?
(a) 117 (b) 119 (c) 121 (d) 123 (e) None of these
(5) If the production of a factory grows at a 8% p.a., What will be its production for the year 2006 if its production was 70 lakh tones?
(a) 63.48 lakh tones (b) 81.68 lakh tones
(c) 81.00 lakh tones (d) 80.68 lakh tones (e) None of these
(6) What approximate amount of compound interest can be obtained on an amount of Rs. 3080 at the rate of 7% p.a. at the end of 3 year?
(a) Rs. 586 (b) Rs. 693 (c) Rs.646 (d) Rs.596 (e) Rs. 621
(7) A banana costs Rs. 2.25 and an apple cost Rs. 3.00 .What will be the total cost of 4 dozen of bananas and 3 dozen of apples?
(a) Rs.216 (b) Rs. 108 (c) Rs.189 (d) Rs.225 (e) 162
(8) When the original price of a toy was increased by 25% the price of one dozen toys was Rs. 300. What was the original price of one toy?
(a) Rs.24 (b) Rs. 29 (c) Rs.30 (d) Rs.15 (e) None of these
(9) The Average of 5 consecutive number A,B,C,D, and E is 48. What is the product of A and E?
(a) 2162 (b) 2208 (c) 2024 (d) 2800 (e) None of these
(10) Ratio of the earning of A and B is 4:7 respectively. If the earning of A increase by 50 % and the earnings of B decreases by 25% the new ratio of their earning becomes 8:7 respectively. What are A’s earnings?
(a) 26000 (b) 28000 (c) 21000 (d) Data inadequate (e) None of these
(11) Rinku and Pooja started a business initially with Rs. 5100 and Rs. 6600 respectivelly. If the total profit is Rs, 2730 what is Rinku’s share in the profit?
(a) 1530 (b) 1540 (c)1200 (d) 1180 (e) None of these
(12) A lone can make 100 baskets in 6 days and B alone can make 100 basket in 12days. In how many days A&B together make 100 basket?
(a) 3 days (b) 5 days (c) 2 days (d)3 days (e) None of these
(13) A car travels a distance of 45 kms at the speed of 15 kmph. It covers the next 50 kms of its journey at the speed of 25 kmph and the last 25 kms of its journey at the speed of 10 kmph. What is the average speed of car?
(a) 40 kmph (b) 24 kmph
(c) 15 kmph (d) 18 kmph (e) None of these
(14) How many options does a binary choice offer?
(a) One (b) Two (c) Three
(d) It depends on the amount of memory in the computer (e) None of the above
(15) How is it possible that both programs and data can be stored on the same floppy disk?
(a) A floppy disk has two sides, one for data and one for programs
(b) Programs and data are both software, and both can be stored on any memory device.
(c) A floppy disk has to be formatted for one or for the other
(d) Floppy disks can only store data, not programs.
(e) None of the above
Answer : (1) A (2) C (3) D (4) A (5) C (6) B (7) A (8) E (9) E (10) D (11) E (12) E (13) E (14) B (15) B