AIEEE B.Arch. Results Exam Result 2014 for Architecture Course (B.Arch) Admissions
The All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam is now known as the JEE Main Exam 2014. The students who appeared in the concerned exam conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) can see their online results in the manner as given here below. The results have been announced officially at the website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in for all the applicants. The candidates can see the Answer Keys as well as the mark wise results of the concerned exam. The written test for the admission of candidates in the Bachelor of Archeology course was conducted in offline modes on 6th April 2014.
Online Results Downloading Procedure for the AIEEE/ JEE Main Examination 2014:
1. Go to the official website of the JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in
2. The home page of the website contains the link of Final Answer Key (Paper 2) and JEE Main 2014: Score of Paper 2
3. Choose the Final Answer Key link to get the results of the paper 2 to match your answers with that of the official answers
4. The candidates can also get their scores mark wise for different sections in the Paper 1 through the online link of JEE Main 2014: Score of Paper 2
5. The mark wise results can be generated from the online window at cbseresults.nic.in by entering the required fields in the boxes. This includes the roll numbers and the Date of Birth of all the candidates in the respective boxes
6. Click on the Submit button of the website to confirm your entered field or simply reset to make changes in the entered fields
7. Download, print and save your results.
The candidates can also directly access their exam results from the official website links as given here below. The candidates should have their roll numbers with them in order to generate their results in the above stated manner.