AIEEA-UG Application Form 2013
AIEEA has advertised notification for UG prog. in various subjects.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in AIEEA-UG Application Form 2013: Graduate Degree Prog.s in Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Sericulture, Home Sc, BioTech, Agricultural Engg, Dairy Tech., Food Sc., Agricultural Co-operation & Marketing. Applicants desiring admission in the UG Prog. in Veterinary Sciences will be exempted from the exam.
Important dates to reckon for:
• Starting Date for Selling The Bulletin of Information & the Form of Application – 26 Dec 2012
• Final Date for Selling The Bulletin of Information & the Form of Application – 15 Feb 2013
• Date of Entrance Test – 20 April 2013 (10 am – 12.30 am)
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in AIEEA-UG Application Form 2013: Applicants belonging to General Category or UPS Category or OBC Category must have completed 12th or equivalent grade along with 50 per cent marks; while applicants belonging to Schedule Category or Schedule Tribe or PH Category will be grunted eligible if they have minimum 40 per cent. Applicants appearing 12th grade final exam may also apply for the prog. but they will need to produce their 12th certificate along with the required percentage at the time of counseling.
Essential Criteria for Age (on 31 Aug 2013): Applicants must have born between 17 yrs and 23 yrs. Applicants belonging to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe or Physically Handicapped Category will get 5 yrs of age relaxation.
Application Procedure as mentioned in AIEEA-UG Application Form 2013:
• The 2013 AIEEA-UG Bulletin will be found on www.icar.org.in.
• Forms can also be get from Agricultural Universities or from some selected Syndicate Bank branches. The list of the branches is given on the official website.
• Applicants should read the instruction bulletin before filling up the form.
• The form of application should be filled properly.
• No entry, which is necessary to fill, should be left blank.
• Candidates must fill up the form neatly.
• They should provide all the docs needed and attach them with the form of application.
• The form must reach the AIEEA’s office in time. The address of the office is given on the website.