APDCL Results 2015
Assistant Manager Written Test Results:
Written test Result has been announced by the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) for the Job of Assistant Manager of [Electrical/ Mech/ Civil/ ECE/ Inst/ IT] field. Concerned examination was conducted on 28 June 2015, now the selected candidates have to go to attend the Interview.
Date for the Interview: 16 Oct 2015 and 17 Oct 2015.
Candidates must check their result from the official site of the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited.
Procedure / steps to download the result of Assistant Manager (Electrical) conducted by APDCL Results 2015:
Firstly, Job Contenders must go to the official site of the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited i.e. www.apdcl.gov.in
After confronting at the first page of the site, Job Applicant should click on the link Candidate Shortlisted for Interview for the post of Assistant Manager mentioned under the head Notice.
Job Aspirant will get the List of Candidates with their Roll No., got selected in the Written Examination for the Interview process.
Date of the Interview and the Timing will be disclosed to the Interviewee on the Result, for the post Assistant Manager.
After redirecting to the List of the Result Job Aspirant should take the print out copy of the Result and must keep the copy with them for the future convenience.
All the Job Aspirants got selected for the Interview Process for the post of Assistant Manager (Electrical) can download their Result from the Direct Link.
APDCL Result 2015 – Junior Manager Written Test Results :
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has announced the results of written test for the profile of Junior Manager (Electrical/ Mech/ Civil/ ECE/ Inst). Exam was held on 21 June 2015. Candidates who have been selected have to go for the interview on 10th and 11th November 2015. Applicants can download their results through the descriptions given below:
Procedure to go the results:
1. Candidates must go to the official website of the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited www.adgcl.gov.in
2. On the home page of the website candidate will get the career option .
3. Go on the link “candidates selected for the post of junior manager”.
4. On clicking the above mentioned link a PDF file will be opened in which the list of candidates selected for the Interview will be mentioned.
5. Where the applicants will get their name and the further details relevant to the profile of the Junior Manager Written Test Results 2015.
6. Eligible candidates are invited to attain the interview which will help upon their correspondent dates.
On the interview date candidates are required to be with their documents.