AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce Details of Courses and Admission Procedure
The Andhra Vidyalaya College of Arts, Science and Commerce (AVCASC) is located in Hyderabad. The college is well known for its high quality education in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce respectively. The College has been brought into existence by the AV Educational Society in the year 1968. The College is affiliated to the Osmania University Hyderabad to provide higher education to the students eligible in all the major streams including those as stated here above.
The courses under the AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce are available in the following major disciplines: Commerce, IT (Information Technology), Management, Humanities and Liberal Arts and Physical Sciences respectively.
AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce Details –
The AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce provides admission to all the eligible candidates in different UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) courses through a common written exam conducted by the affiliating university i.e. Osmania University or the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The candidates should be eligible to appear in the entrance exam as per the course qualifications decided by the university for this purpose.
Admission Process for UG & PG Courses:
The admissions to all the Under Graduate Courses shall be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the common entrance exam as conducted by the affiliating university/ APSCHE. The candidates qualifying in the concerned entrance exam shall be called for the counseling scheduled to be held on the dates as specified by the college. The college will be announcing the first and the second list of the applicants short listed as per the merit obtained by them in the concerned entrance exam for this purpose.
candidates in order to avail admissions in the Post Graduate Courses should qualify in the common entrance exam and participate in the Centralized Counseling held by the Osmania University/ APSCHE. Almost, 70% of the seats are filled by the College for PG Courses including MBA & MCA courses through the common entrance exam and the rest of the 30% seats are filled by the college management as per the guidelines issued by the university/ APSCHE for this purpose.
List of UG Courses in AV College-
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), BA (Bachelor of Arts), B.Sc (Bachelor of Sciences)
List of PG Courses in AV College-
M.Sc (Master of Science), M.Com (Master of Commerce), MBA (Master of Business Administration), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), M.Com (Master of Commerce), MA (Master of Arts) respectively
To get more details on the AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce, click here