Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:14-Jan
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in RRC Western Railway/Last date:14-Jan
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:07-Dec
- Vacancy in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Delhi Govt./Last date:05-Jan
- Vacancy in Cantonment Board/Last date:15-Jan
- Vacancy in East Coast Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Kolkata Metro Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh PSC/Last date:07-Jan
- Vacancy in Science & Technology Department/Last date:16-Dec
UPSC Exam Date 2013-2014, Result, Application Form, Admit Card, Notification, Syllabus, Coaching, Pattern, Hall Ticket
Welcome to our UPSC Entrance Exam 2012 section. Here you can get every sort of information regarding Entrance Exam in UPSC in 2012 with much of ease and comfort.
Here at sarkariexam.com you will find the latest details of UPSC Entrance Exams in 2012 along with necessary information like application form, Entrance Exam date, syllabus and many more.
We will be acting proactively to offer you detailed information regarding Entrance Exam in UPSC in 2012 and will ensure that you get every Entrance Exam details with quick and prompt response on our portal.
In accordance with the provisions contained in Article 320 of the Constitution read with the provisions of Union Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations 1958, Recruitment Rules of all Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B” posts in various Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to be framed in Consultation with the Commission. Consultation with the Commission is also necessary for framing/amending Recruitment Rules for certain categories of posts under the Employees State Insurance Corporation, The Delhi Municipal Corporation, The New Delhi Municipal Council, Employees Provident Fund Organization etc. under the relevant Acts made by Parliament in pursuance of the provisions of Article 321.
We have added Google +1 button along with facebook to our results section. You can stay connected with your friends’ social circle and even can recommend them to get instantaneous Entrance Exam details in 2012 within minutes of publication. With all latest infrastructure and search facility intact we offer you an adorable space to find your most Entrance Exam details of UPSC
Candidates can also get latest information regarding UPSC Entrance Exam 2012 Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service.
We keep updating all the latest UPSC Entrance Exam details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Entrance Exam details from UPSC.
We wish you all the best for your career through the upcoming Entrance Exam 2012!!