Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in MYAS/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in KUFOS/Last date:29-May
- Vacancy in TERI University/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in UP Police/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in National Insurance Company/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in NPCIL/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in SCTIMST/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in Central University of Karnataka/Last date:29-Jun
SSC Admit Card 2013
SSC Online Online Admit Card 2013-2014, Download SSC Online Admit Card, Duplicate - Revised Admit Card /Hall Ticket of SSC LDC DEO
SSC ONLINE ADMIT CARD 2013
Staff Selection Commission will hold combine graduate level exam for recruitment in large number of department and ministries of central government. This exam will be held together by all 9 regions of SSC. In this test there are three stages named as tier-1, tier-2, and finally interview/skill test.
In combine graduate level SSC adopted both method offline and online for application submission, fee payment, and issuing admit card as well. So here candidates have no problem in getting admit card. Though commission keeps postal method parallel for convenience but due course of time only online admit card will be generated as banks do in their selections.
So in the 2013 CGL candidate will fill either name, father name and date of birth or fill in their roll number with category to print their admit card.
Candidates can check their status prior to the exam of their applications even after the last date of application submission to assure themselves for appearing in the said exam.
Instructions must be read even in the case of online admit card and particulars of candidature also be matched with their own details before exam and if error occurred can be sorted out by the commission on urgent basis.
Candidates can write their name and father name and give application to regional office to correct the same.