Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GTB Hospital/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in CIMFR/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in TMB/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in Govt Of Orissa/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in JKSSB/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Mesco Steel/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Christian Medical College/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in IGNTU/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in IIT Delhi/Last date:04-Jun
- Vacancy in PGIMS/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Dr B R Ambedkar University/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in State Trading Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jun
PNB Bank Recruitment 2013
PNB PO Recruitment 2013-2014, Notification, Advertisement, Apply Online, Punjab National Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013, Specialist Officer, Exam Date, Result, Admit Card,
Punjab national bank recruitment 2013
Punjab national bank is the oldest bank of Indian established by an Indian even before independence of this country. Initially its operational area was mainly Punjab, Haryana and some north Indian states but with the passage of time it left its footprint all over the country rather abroad as well. After,SBI. This is the largest bank in terms of branches and savings. To cater the need of its customers PNB requires large number of manpower like PO,,specialist officers, clerks and other staff.
About notification details-
This year also PNB has published notification for vacancies of single window operator in large numbers of 2985. Single window operator is very important staff that clears bulk of the co-related works through single mechanism.
• All desired candidates must be graduate from any university approved and authorized by UGC in any of the stream with 50% cumulatively or similar qualification approved by AICTE.
• Candidates should also have computer proficiency of good quality.
Criteria for age-
• All candidates must be in the age group of 20-25 years. Age will be decided on the date of 01-08-2011.
• Relaxation for the reserved categories will be given as per the notification of government orders time to time.
• 5 years for SC and ST
• 3 years for OBC
• 10 years for PWD candidates 9 years for widows women for defense personnel or divorcee
• 3 years for defense personnel after the service period.
• All candidates have to register themselves on the website of www.pnbindia.in with valid personal e-mail id.
• Photograph and signature will be scanned on the application
• Charges will be levied through internet banking and debit or credit card of 450 RS for general and OBC.
• 100 RS. For other categories as postal charges.
• last date for registration is 10-10-2012
• Last date for payment of fees is also 10-10-2012