Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GTB Hospital/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in CIMFR/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in TMB/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in Govt Of Orissa/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in JKSSB/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Mesco Steel/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Christian Medical College/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in IGNTU/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in IIT Delhi/Last date:04-Jun
- Vacancy in PGIMS/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Dr B R Ambedkar University/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in State Trading Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jun
National Open School Admit Card
National Open School Online Admit Card 2013-2014, Download National Open School , Duplicate - Revised Admit Card /Hall Ticket of National Open School
National Open Schooling Admit Card 2013
National Open Schooling Board is fully recognized and had approval to run course at secondary level. It works under the direct supervision of ministry of human resources Delhi with regional and districts centers are established in every nook and corner of the country. This board examination is very useful to those bright children who have no access to mainstream education due to one or other reasons keeping in mind the socio-economic condition of this country. It helps a lot to penetrate and include disadvantageous children.
It takes examination twice in a year and for those students who had missed or couldn’t qualify in any paper they can appear any time in these two occasions.
NIOS admissions are open to every child with variety of subjects’ even vocational subjects as well. In 2013 admissions will be taken in march-April for fresh course but for the 2012-013 session examination will be held in December and march April 2013.candidates can collect their admit card either from the link www.nios.ac.in and filling details of their respected region, application number, class. Admit card can also be received by the regional centers by showing fee challan and receipt of admission.
Any method will be convenient for students.
Candidates should assure that their centers are according to the region and must possess receipt of admission as well. Admit card is also getting attested from the gazette officers.