Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Delhi Govt./Last date:05-Jan
- Vacancy in Cantonment Board/Last date:15-Jan
- Vacancy in East Coast Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Kolkata Metro Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh PSC/Last date:07-Jan
- Vacancy in Science & Technology Department/Last date:16-Dec
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:10-Dec
- Vacancy in SSC/Last date:27-Dec
- Vacancy in Gurgaon Gramin Bank/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:19-Dec
- Vacancy in NBRC/Last date:10-Dec
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2013
www.ib.com, IB Recruitment 2013-14, Exam Date, Notification, Advertisement, Application Form, Result, Jobs, Career, Information Details
Welcome aboard to our devoted information portal on Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2013! We are here to help you out with all that vital data and information that you have always envisaged from a web information portal. We will walk alongside you to help you in capturing a coveted position of Intelligence Bureau jobs as they are released from their competent authorities. Stay with us through the underneath sections of IB recruitment 2013 and fulfill your dream career.
Intelligence Bureau is regarded as the oldest internal intelligence establishment in the world. Started from the pre – independence era, this bureau has re-commissioned as Central Intelligence Bureau during the independence and is delivering its best efforts to monitor and proactively guard the internal affairs and classified information of our country.
Recent Job Vacancies:
IB invites Online Application for Asst. Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
Position advertised for: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
Number of vacancies: 750
Pay Scale/ Emoluments: Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4800
Academic Eligibility: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics.
Age: The desiring candidate must not have attained more than 27 years.
• Last date for online Application – 16th Feb 2013
Application Fee: Rs.100 only which can be paid through prescribed challan form at any branch of SBI before the last date of application.
How can you apply:
Interested candidates can log in through www.mha.nic.in and fill up their corresponding online registration form. Make sure that you offer exact and precise information matching with the documentary evidence. Any form of wrong or misleading information may terminate your candidature.
Special Note: Although we have tried to compile the best of the available information from reliable resources, we do not undertake the responsibility for any inadvertent mistake in this information. Candidates are advised to re-confirm the requirements from the official portal of IB.