Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Delhi State Cancer Institute/Last date:01-Jun
- Vacancy in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences/Last date:14-Jun
- Vacancy in Gauhati University/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in SSC Sothern Region/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in NIAEM/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in ICRISAT/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in NRCP/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Tripura University/Last date:24-May
- Vacancy in B S Abdur Rahman University/Last date:25-May
- Vacancy in MCD/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in University of North Bengal/Last date:13-Jun
- Vacancy in NCERT/Last date:29-May
Income Tax Recruitment 2013
www.incometaxindia.gov.in, Income Tax Recruitment 2013-2014, Result, Admit Card, Application Form, Notification, Income Tax Exam Syllabus, Challan, Notice, Advertisement
Welcome to Income Tax Recruitment 2012 section From time to time Income Tax is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
Income Tax is inviting application for the post of Inspector/ Tax Assistant.
Educational Qualification:Candidates must have completed Graduation Degree and working knowledge of data entry with speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
Salary (Pay Scale) : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
Vacancy Name: Inspector/ Tax Assistant.
Age : Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years
Selection procedure : Candidates first go with Interview-cum-personality test after required to appear in ground / proficiency test for final selection
How to Apply for this Post : Interested Candidates who have gone through on the same page with meet all the required criteria may apply on or before 15/04/2012. Candidates send to application form with all required documents to the postal address : ‘ To, ITO (HQ-)OSD-Personnel in R. No. 362, Aaykar , Bhavan, M K Road, New Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400020 on or before 15th Apr 2013. Candidates must be superscribed with Name of Post on the envelope.
About Income Tax : The government of India imposes an income tax on taxable income of individuals, Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), companies, firms, co-operative societies and trusts (identified as body of individuals and association of persons) and any other artificial person.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding Income Tax Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms On SarkariexamAlert to 9870807070 .
We keep updating all the latest Income Tax recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details Income Tax