Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IISER Pune/Last date:01-Jan
- Vacancy in NIO Goa/Last date:02-Jan
- Vacancy in Bureau of Indian Standards/Last date:24-Dec
- Vacancy in North East Frontier Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Ministry of New and Renewable Energy/Last date:11-Dec
- Vacancy in Mizoram Rural Bank/Last date:21-Dec
- Vacancy in Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd./Last date:28-Dec
- Vacancy in Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd/Last date:13-Dec
- Vacancy in Kerala PSC/Last date:01-Jan
- Vacancy in Bihar Gramin Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Surat Peoples Cooperative Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:14-Jan
FCI Recruitment 2013
02-Feb-2013 FCI Recruitment 2013-2014 in Punjab, fci.nic.in, North zone, Management Trainee in North Zone, West Zone, East Zone, Exam 2012-2013, Recruitment Result, Date, Admit Card, Application Form, Notification
18-Jan-2013 FCI recruitment 2013
Food Corporation of India is one of the biggest public sector undertakings of the continent level. It has the responsibility for storage, marketing and distribution of grains of farmers. It purchases at its krishi kendras on minimum support prices of grains declared by agriculture price commission on every year. FCI has regional office all over the India specially phulpur in Uttar Pradesh. The advantage of FCI is that our public distribution system is working. It also checks the black marketing and hoarding of essential staple food. Previously they recruit their men power on its own but hat took much time now onward they have shifted recruitment process to staff selection commission since 2012.
About notification details-
SSC on behalf of FCI has published notification for recruiting assistant in four different divisions of FCI-technical, depot, account and general. Total vacancies are around 6500 taking into account all the regions.
All selected candidates will be in the pay scale of 9300-22000 with other allowances as well,but important thing is that employee will not be central government services.
Eligibility/qualification-Applicants should have following qualification for each division.
• For general division they should be graduated in any stream from approved college by UGC.
• Applicants for accounts division should qualified b.com from recognized colleges.
• For applicants of technical division they should be graduated in agriculture or in biology group subjects. They can be graduated in food science as well.
• For applicants of depot division they should be graduated in any discipline.
• But all divisions’ applicants should be computer proficient.
FCI Exam Result 2012
Applicants should below the age of 27 years. Age relaxation as per the government rules will be given to categories.
Recruitment will be done through written exam of two stages and then computer skill test. Written Test will be in objective with negative marking of one fourth. For technical group their paper 3 will have different from others in which some science and agriculture related questions might be asked. Merit will be drawn on the basis of marks in both the stages.
How to send application-
Applicants should apply online. They should log on to www.ssconline.in and fill up the form with relevant details. Payment should be made either through credit card or through other electronic mode in the form 0f 200. Women, SC, ST applicants do not have to pay.
Dates- application should be submitted till 21st September with payment. Written exam of stage will be conducted on 11th November 2012.