Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GTB Hospital/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in CIMFR/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in TMB/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in Govt Of Orissa/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in JKSSB/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Mesco Steel/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Christian Medical College/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in IGNTU/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in IIT Delhi/Last date:04-Jun
- Vacancy in PGIMS/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Dr B R Ambedkar University/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in State Trading Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jun
EAMCET Exam Date 2013-2014, Result, Application Form, Admit Card, Notification, Syllabus, Coaching, Pattern, Hall Ticket
Shape Your Career In Agriculture Through EAMCET Exam 2013 – Know More From Us
EAMCET Exam 2013 stands for the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru technological University in Hyderabad. Through this exam the candidates can seek admission in the various private and government colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Some important tips for the exam preparation to be considered are that the candidates should start the revision around 20 days prior the examination. The candidates should not attempt lengthy questions; rather focus on the objective and numerical types for practicing.
Who are we and why choose us
SarkariExam.com helps the candidates get latest information regarding the EAMCET Exam 2013 easily and without consuming their precious time. The candidates can get the detailed information directly in their mail boxes by subscribing to our email alert system or by bookmarking us. We also have a separate team of experts to answer any type of query of the candidate, which in turn is answered instantly and with a satisfying answer.
Important dates to remember
• Start of registration for the application form: February 12th, 2013
• Last date for submitting application form online: March 30th, 2013
• Date for downloading the hall ticket: April 26th, 2013
• Date for the entrance examination: May 12th, 2013
Exam syllabus and pattern
For The Engineering Candidates-
• The candidates must prepare themselves with mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
• The question paper consists of 160 questions for which the candidates are given 3 hours duration.
• Both Physics and Chemistry contain 40 questions each while Mathematics contains 80 questions respectively.
• Candidate must answer carefully as there is negative marking for the engineering applicants.
For The Agriculture Candidates-
• The subjects on which the exam paper is based on are Biology (zoology and botany), Physics and Chemistry.
• The question paper comprises 160 questions, which the candidate has to answer in 3 hours.
• Every subject contains 40 questions each except biology which contains 80 questions further divided in to Botany and Zoology.
• There is no negative marking in agriculture paper.
It must be noted that the exam paper is objective with multiple choice questions where each question carries one mark. For every correct answer the candidate scores one mark.
Contact us for instant and accurate information on the examination.