Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in UP Police/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in National Insurance Company/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in NPCIL/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in SCTIMST/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Cochin Shipyard/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in Central University of Karnataka/Last date:29-Jun
- Vacancy in THDC Institute/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in KSUDP/Last date:25-May
- Vacancy in ICRISAT/Last date:31-May
DMRC Recruitment 2013
18-Jan-2013 Delhi Metro rail Recruitment 2013-2014 , Mechanical, Diploma, CRA, Officer Assistant, Station, Exam Date 2013, Result, Admit Card, Application Form, Notification, Advertisement, Information Details
DMRC RECRUITMENT 2013
Delhi metro rail corporation is world class mass transit service. It is the joint venture of central government and Delhi government. It carries around 10mlakh people daily in the national capital region. Due to the DMRC traffic congestion and problem of air pollution have been dropped down sharply which is evident in almost every authentic report. Learning from the DMRC experience some other major cities like Mumbai, Chennai, and Bangalore have also started this project. Apart from these benefits accrued to DMRC, there is great opportunity in the form of local employment also waiting for young and educated. With the expansion of DMRC to include more NCR region its requires junior engineers as well for that matter they have notified for the same-
About Notification details-
DMRC has published the information regarding J.E. in civil engineering for its upcoming project. Total need will be 58.
Selection will be held through personal interview by DMRC recruiting board. For that short listing will be done of available applications if need arises then they will be intimated.
All applicants should be below the age of 40 years. Age will be calculated on 31st of Mar 2013. 5 years relaxation will be granted to reserved categories applicants.
All applicants must be qualified in civil engineering either as a diploma or degree approved by AICTE institutes.
Applicants will log on to website of DMRC www.dmrc.org.in and download the format on plain paper. Duly filled with signature and current photograph should be sent to the address at hr DMRC metro building barakhamabha road Delhi personally.