Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:14-Jan
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in RRC Western Railway/Last date:14-Jan
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:07-Dec
- Vacancy in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Delhi Govt./Last date:05-Jan
- Vacancy in Cantonment Board/Last date:15-Jan
- Vacancy in East Coast Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Kolkata Metro Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh PSC/Last date:07-Jan
- Vacancy in Science & Technology Department/Last date:16-Dec
CTET 2013-2014, Exam Date, Result, Application Form, Admit Card, Notification, Syllabus, Coaching, Pattern, Hall Ticket
CTET Examination 2013
The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by CBSE for the teachers eligibility for class 1st to 8th will held on 28th July 2013 (Sunday). Applicants those who are interested for the post can apply by 16th April 2013.
Commencement of on-line application: Mar 15th 2013
Final date for submission of application: Apr 16th 2013
Final date for receiving of confirmation page: Apr 22nd 2013
Final date of confirmation page for distant areas: Apr 29th 2013
Examination Date: July 28th 2013
For Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Senior secondary with 50% marks and passed or 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/Graduation & 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/ Senior Secondary with 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.-Ed/B.Sc.Ed./Graduation & 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Application Fees: Application Fee amount for Gen and OBC will be Rs.500 /- for any of the Paper I or Paper II and for both Rs.800/- will be charges as fee. And for Reserved category amount will be Rs.250/- and Rs.400/- respectively. Applicant can pay the fee by challan of Syndicate Bank, E-post office, in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or via Debit/Credit card from on-line gateway payment or CTET challan can be downloaded from www.cbse.nic.in, www.ctet.nic.in Challan can be downloaded only after Part I registration.
Procedure to Apply: Applicants are advised to visit www.cbse.nic.in, www.ctet.nic.in to make registration. Firstly, applicant will have to make registration of Part-I then have to fulfill fee details after payment procedure. Applicant now has to click on Part II registration and will have to enter the details of fee payment and submit the application. After completing this process applicant will have to take the print out of the same and affix photo on it. And put signature on the given space in original. This has to be sent to the CBSE, CTET Unit, in envelope of size 12”x9” by writing on the top of it “application for CTET-July, 2013” and must reach to The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092 by 22nd April 2013. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the same for future reference.
Exam Pattern: The examination will have 2 papers Paper I (for class I to V) and Paper II (for Class VI to VIII). MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked. Applicant applying for both the categories and will have to appear in both the papers.
Admit Card: Applicant can download the admit card by entering
registration ID and DOB from the website of CTET. http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/online/admitcardlogin.aspx
For details click here: http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/PDF/Adv_CTET-JULY2013.pdf
Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in, www.ctet.nic.in