Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Delhi State Cancer Institute/Last date:01-Jun
- Vacancy in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences/Last date:14-Jun
- Vacancy in Gauhati University/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in SSC Sothern Region/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in NIAEM/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in ICRISAT/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in NRCP/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Tripura University/Last date:24-May
- Vacancy in B S Abdur Rahman University/Last date:25-May
- Vacancy in MCD/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in University of North Bengal/Last date:13-Jun
- Vacancy in NCERT/Last date:29-May
Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013
Latest Clerk Recruitment 2013-14,Bank Clerical Recruitment, Bank Recruitment 2013 Clerical: Welcome to Bank Clerk recruitment section.
Welcome to Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 section From time to time Bank Clerk is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
Bank Clerk is inviting application for the post of Clerk.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. OR A pass with 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) / 11th Std. (11+1+3 pattern) or Intermediate/Pre-University. (SC/ST/OBC/EXS & PWD candidates pass only) ORA pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/ SSC/ (old pattern)/SSLC/10th Std. Examination (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent.(SC/ST/OBC/EXS & PWD candidates passed with 50% marks in aggregate).
Salary (Pay Scale) :Rs.7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 –18500 – 800/1 – 19300 /-.
Vacancy Name: Clerk
Age Limit : 18-28 Years
Application Fee For Bank Clerk :For ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) Category : Rs.20/- / For all others including OBC : Rs.100/-
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of UCO Bank only.The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made from 16.05.2012 to 02.06.2012.
How to Apply for this Post : Interested Candidate should apply Online.
About Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012: Uco Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, established in 1943 in Kolkata, is one of the oldest and major commercial bank of India. Ghanshyam Das Birla, an eminent Indian industrialist, during the Quit India movement of 1942.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding Bank Clerk Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms Join Sarkariexam to 58247.
We keep updating all the latest Bank Clerk recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details Bank Clerk