Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IHMB/Last date:07-Jun
- Vacancy in IRMA/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in Institute of Life Sciences/Last date:13-Jun
- Vacancy in IDPL/Last date:14-Jun
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in LRSITRD/Last date:23-May
- Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in IBPS/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in IIT Bombay/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in SUIIT/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in ISI Kolkata/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in University of Delhi/Last date:24-May
AIIMS Exam 2013
AIIMS Exam Date 2013-2014, Result, Application Form, Admit Card, Notification, Syllabus, Coaching, Pattern, Hall Ticket 2012
Welcome to our AIIMS Entrance Exam 2013 section. At sarkariexam you can get every sort of information regarding Entrance Exam in AIIMS in 2012 with much of ease and comfort.
Also you will find the latest details of AIIMS Entrance Exams in 2012 along with necessary information like application form, Entrance Exam date, syllabus and many more.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance
Examination (AIPGMEE-2012) to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on Sunday, the 08th January, 2012
for admission under 50% seats quota in various Postgraduate (MD/MS/ Diploma & MDS) courses in Medical and Dental
colleges in the country run by the Union of India, State Governments (except Government of Andhra Pradesh and J&K) and
Municipal or other local authorities.
(1) Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
(2) The candidate must posses MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized Medical/Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956 and full registration either from the Medical/Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
(3) Candidates who have obtained MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental colleges in Andhra
Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply. However, candidates who were nominated by the Government
of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/D.G.H.S., New Delhi) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra
Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply subject to submission of requisite documents specified in the Prospectus.
(4) The candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital
on or before 31st March, 2012.
The prospectus is available on the website www.aiimsexams.org and must be read by the applicants before applying. The
cost of online Application-cum-Examination fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
candidate can submit application On-Line.
Candidate can visit www.aiimsexams.org for all details
We wish you all the best for your career through the upcoming Entrance Exam 2012!!